Sollertia -ae f.
Latest News Feeds
20th May 2013
Yen edges up from lows, Asian shares firmer
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - The yen pulled up from a 4-1/2 year low against the dollar on Monday after Japan's economics minister said a further steady drop in the yen could have negative effects on households, pushing the dollar to a low of 102.00.Related StoriesYahoo's board approves Tumblr acquisition -WSJAnalysis -[…]
20th May 2013
Yahoo 'to buy Tumblr for $1.1bn'
Yahoo's board approves a deal to buy New York-based blogging service Tumblr for $1.1bn (£725m), US media reports say.
Sign up for the latest news, tips and advice on business and accounting issues
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Of Using This Website
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sollertia Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct,
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sollertia Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sollertia Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The term Sollertia Limited or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
(1) Copyright, intellectual property & licence to use this website
This website and its content is copyright of Sollertia Limited © 2011 All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
All trademarks and intellectual property reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter or downloadable documents.
(2) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document or use our website for any purposes related to marketing without Sollertia Limited’s prior written consent.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(3) Restricted access
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
(4) Limited warranties
Neither we, nor any third parties warrant or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, suitability or timeliness of the information and materials published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(5) Limitations and exclusions of liability
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(11) Exclusion of third party rights
(12) Entire agreement
(13) Law and jurisdiction
(14) Registrations and authorisations
We are registered with the Data Protection Public Register. You can find the online version of the register at www.ico.gov.uk. Our registration number is Z1259737.
Our VAT number is 889 6563 43.
(15) Our details
The full name of our company is Sollertia Limited.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 05312238.
Our registered address is 10 Crow Lane East, Newton le Willows, WA12 9UY
Prize Draw Terms
Prize - Ipod Nano 16GB (worth £149)
Prize Terms and conditions
1. Offer open to UK and Ireland residents (aged 18 years or over) only with the exception of employees and their families of Sollertia Limited, its agents or anyone associated with the administration of this promotion. Internet access required for participation.
2. To enter visit www.outsourcedaccountancy.co.uk and register your details on the contact us page, and enter the words ‘Prize Draw’ into the ‘How can we help?’ box to join the prize draw.
3. The final closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 27th May 2011.
4. We cannot accept bulk applications from the trade or any consumer group or third party applications.
5. All participants must ensure that they provide a valid email address and are contactable on the same email address used for their entry.
6. The Promoter is not held responsible for an entrants' email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, and will not be able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the stated items with alternatives of equal or greater value.
8. Limitations of liability. Neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- To the fullest extent of the law, any injury or damage to participants upon delivery and/or use of their reward.
- System failures on the website or at any of our promotional third party partners.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse fulfilment of the reward if there is any suspicion of fraud
10. Conduct of participation. Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive to the promotion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend or terminate the promotion, in whole or in part, at any time giving three months notice.
12. The Promotion may be extended at any time.
13. All rewards will be dispatched to UK addresses only.
14. Decision of Promoter in all matters is final and binding. The Promoter Sollertia Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this offer.
Promoter: Sollertia Ltd. 10 Crow Lane East, Newton le Willows, WA12 9UY. Please do not send entry requests to this address.